Archived Data from prior periods is available in the FYI Archive.

SCT has delivered a new version of the PCard query form which is fully supported by SCT. The form is an SCT version of the form you have enjoyed since go-live. The only significant difference is this is a baseline form, and will be included in all future upgrades.

Access and use the new form (FAICARD) as you have been using the existing one (FZICARD). The form is part of the Banner product, so you can search for the form under the File - Object Search function.


The FZICARD form will continue to be available for a short time, to allow you to become adjusted to the new form name. The FZICARD form will not be available after January 3, 2002. After that time, only the FAICARD form will be available for query.

We are all excited that this is now a baseline, fully SCT supported form. We have tested it aggressively, and do not anticipate any problems, however, if you should notice any issues with the new form, please let us know at Banner Finance Production.

Back To Top

USNH travelers are reminded to review the USNH Travel Policy before they travel to familiarize themselves with the allowable costs and expenses. USNH will not provide reimbursement for items that are not permitted by policy. Unallowable expenses are considered personal and, therefore, are the responsibility of the traveler.


Effective 1/01/2003, the standard IRS and USNH mileage reimbursement rate for the use of personal vehicles on USNH business will decrease to 36 cents a mile. This is down from 36.5 cents a mile in 2002.

The standard mileage rate to use when computing deductible moving expenses is 12 cents a mile, down from 13 cents a mile in 2002.


USNH will not provide meal reimbursement for non-overnight travel (day trips) unless a compelling business purpose for the meal exists, and the purpose is clearly substantiated. The request for reimbursement must contain the proper approvals, the original receipt and an explanation of who attended the meeting, when and where the meeting occurred, the purpose of the meeting, and the amount. No alcohol will be reimbursed unless it meets the requirements of USNH Financial and Administrative Procedure 8-003. Meals eaten alone do not qualify as business meals (Procedure 8-009).

USNH policy provides for payment or reimbursement of allowable travel expenses that are incurred while employees are fulfilling business-related activities. It is not appropriate to use USNH money for personal expenses while traveling.

If a USNH expense charged to an employee's credit card will generate a credit, directly or indirectly (such is the case with Tranmedia, iDine, or other membership clubs), the credit reduces the USNH expense. Therefore, the employee's request for reimbursement should be for the net amount (original expenses less the credit offered) and should be documented so that the reason for the adjustment is clear during an audit of the documentation.

Please contact your BSC if you are unable to access the internet and need assistance obtaining the current IRS per diem rates.

Your assistance in notifying your faculty and staff of the relevant travel information and change in mileage rate is greatly appreciated. This will help to avoid confusion about travel-related payments, reimbursements, and other miscellaneous items. Please feel free to contact your campus Accounts Payable office for assistance:


USNH/UNH Travel Center at 862-2023

KSC Accounts Payable Office at 358-2477 or 358-2480

PSC Accounts Payable Office at 535-2252

CLL Concord Office at 228-3000

Back To Top

Last Modified: 7/3/2012 12:07 PM
Last Published: