It is expected that USNH business travelers will utilize the most cost efficient means of travel to and from airports which includes the use of parking facilities. As stated in the Travel Policy, “Travelers departing from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport are required to use the most reasonable parking available while on USNH business.” Any deviation from the policy should be approved in advance by the business traveler’s BSC Director or Dean.
For convenience the link to the USNH Travel Policy is provided:
USNH business travelers are eligible for discounted parking through the Manchester Airport's discounted pricing arrangement with the State of New Hampshire.
Using the discount:
- The State of NH contract is to be used for business travel only.
- Parking fee using the State of New Hampshire contract is 50% of the posted daily rate.
- The State contract requires that the form below be completed by the traveler and signed by his/her supervisor. (see below for the form)
- The discounted rate is only available for outside parking (lots C and D)
5. When leaving the parking lot, the USNH employee must use an attended kiosk. Amounts charged in the lot’s unattended Express Lane are not discounted.
These rates do not apply to Lot A or the Garage.
||Business Travel Only|
|Cost / day
||50% of the posted daily rate|
|24 HR shuttle
||Yes, Regular Airport Shuttle |
||Yes, Lots C and D ONLY|
|USNH ID Required
|Student / Families
||Cash or Credit Card|
|Supervisor Signature Required
Links to forms and instructions:
Also see the USNH Travel web page.